***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***Identifying 'lush'ousness everyday, everywhere!***

***

'LUSH'--Luscious--richly satisfying to the senses or the mind.


Friday, August 12, 2011

Happy Weekend!

The weekend is here! I love the weekend. I love this image too. It is a lovely capture of sand, surf, and a beautiful vintage pickup! Sadly, school starts for us this next week. The beaches will empty. : (



Nevertheless, the new beginnings accompanied with happy school chatter will be heartfully welcomed! xo

6 comments:

  1. What a fabulous pictures. I am saving this, having spent almost my entire chilidhood in Hawaii and California (yea I know roughing it) that picture made many wonderful and happy memories rush back..of endless lazy beach days, surfing (tried it a few times but I liked watching from the beach) haha......ah such great times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was smitten with this image too, as you can see! And, wow, you had a dreadful childhood! LOL! Seriously though, I'm So happy that you were able to bask in the memories of such wonderful days! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a wonderful weekend!! School starts for us gere on wednesday!! Summer was fun while it lasted :) Hope you have a great week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Doreen. I love the pic too! And, Timbarika, you're so adorable...........I know what you are saying, even with a typo! I love you no matter! : )

    ReplyDelete