***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***Identifying 'lush'ousness everyday, everywhere!***

***

'LUSH'--Luscious--richly satisfying to the senses or the mind.


Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Light is On, But Nobody's Home!

Hi everyone! Just a quick note........school started yesterday (Monday), and, I am, also, in the midst of another change within my professional course of action. While I am steadily at work, it is not allowing me time with my blog friends! Hopefully this transition will be short lived (like back to normal by Thursday LOL!).

via HGTV
Have a beautiful Tuesday! xo

7 comments:

  1. Enjoy your time off and good luck getting it all done. I can't believe school has started for some! What happened to summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're enjoying your new career direction and that you're able to enjoy a bit of that free time now the kids are back at school. Enjoy the rest of your week Shelly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoy your time, Shelly! biggest hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is important; the issue is something that not enough people are talking intelligently about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We start school on the 22nd. It is hard to believe that summer is over. I just wanted to stop by and let you know that I am back to blogging. Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We started school on wednesday here and it threw me off a bit, but all is well now. I hope everything will get back into place for you and you will get some relaxation time too!! Have a wonderful weekend!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to hear about your new venture.

    I hear you about the time factor. Well, real life has to come first--including time to relax.

    ReplyDelete