***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***Identifying 'lush'ousness everyday, everywhere!***

***

'LUSH'--Luscious--richly satisfying to the senses or the mind.


Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Home for the Holidays!!

So, I have come to a more relaxed pace in my new business venture! The company is up and running! YAY! It's time to decorate, relax, and enjoy the sparkle of the Christmas season! And, I've been good so I put a little something (Tiffany) on my wish list!
There's no place like home for the Holidays!

And, let me wish you a Merry Christmas today, this month, and all through the year!!

Posted by Picasa

Missed you all! xo

7 comments:

  1. How lovely you've blogged again...It's a crazy busy time of the year isn't it. Thanks for the Christmas cheer. l'm setting up my tree today, its purple..something a bit different. Hope you and yours are well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bron. I will be over to visit soon! Yes, it's a crazy-busy time of year, but thankfully I have a bit of relaxation from the "push" of my work load. I hope you and yours are very well also!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to see you back, I'm so glad everything is going well!! Happy 1st of December..beautiful photos..I hope you have a month of wonderful times with friends and family!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Timbarika, thank you so much! All is going smoothly! I will be visiting soon! A month of wonder and love to your family and friends also! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah for your new business, Shelly! glad everything is going well. the website looks fantasic. Virtual hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad your new venture is going well. Love the sparkly sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you. Business is bringing all sorts of surprises. Hope your Christmas is full of sparkle!

    ReplyDelete