***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***Identifying 'lush'ousness everyday, everywhere!***

***

'LUSH'--Luscious--richly satisfying to the senses or the mind.


Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wow, see what happens when you aren't paying attention?

Ok. I have to laugh at myself. I am in a hurry to post and a distraction comes along as I am trying to title my post. Not only did I make a typo, I hit "enter" and it "published" before I actually settled on my title. So much for haste! Oh well, thank goodness I'm not graded or paid to run this blog! When that happens, I'll have to step up my game. Of course, then, I won't have other "said" distractions!!!

Have a beautiful day! xo

7 comments:

  1. shelly where have you been??? i know i do this all the time!! xo nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ug! I hate when that happens! Oh well, you're only human. And you're the boss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy, I'm here at my desk but feeling separation anxiety. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claudia, thank you for the supporting comment. You are so very right...we're all only human. And, I am the boss. WOW, this is very freeing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) That's ok..I've posted blank ones before even, not sure how I did it, but it happened and I had to hurry and delete it before anyone came to look, hehe! Hope you are doing well!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Timbarika, thank you so much for stopping in! Thank you for your supportive words too! I'll be stopping by soon!xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shelly- Wishing you and your family a very beautiful Thanksgiving! xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete