***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***Identifying 'lush'ousness everyday, everywhere!***

***

'LUSH'--Luscious--richly satisfying to the senses or the mind.


Monday, January 9, 2012

It's Good to Look Ahead!

 Staying in the moment is very hard to do when my mind is 'LUSH'-ly seduced to dream of the next season's fashion.

So, for Spring,  this is what I'm dreaming of wearing as a casual day-to-day work outfit. But...............


.......this is what I am actually knocking around in, day-to-day. 
Posted by Picasa
It's not that I don't love my casual winter work fashion. I actually love the classic turtleneck- jean-with loafer look-sometimes adding a smart jacket and jewelry. Apparently, I'm just getting ahead of myself. Rule to live by -live in the present- just flew out the window. Because sometimes the future looks pretty good! xo

5 comments:

  1. I don't blame you! The top one is gorgeous and fun and bright!! Winter stuff doesn't always stay so fun after a while! But, we have to make it the best we can at the moment and then when spring come around again, we'll appreciate wearing things like the top one that much more!! Hope you have a great week :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelly..loooove that dress! Modern feeling but with a plaid..love it! I can't bring myself to think about spring because I feel like we barely hit winters stride. Is it possible we could go a winter with ZERO snow? I am craving one big snow fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Timbarika, you are right. Spring is looking very tempting, but, I must enjoy today for what it brings, mucky weather and all! : ) xoxo

    Tina, I love the plaid too! Plaid and loafers--who knew they'd look so fabulous in Spring also? And, I'm wishing a wonderful winter snow fall for you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, it's hard. the dress is fantastic, Shelly

    biggest hugs to you

    ReplyDelete