***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***Identifying 'lush'ousness everyday, everywhere!***

***

'LUSH'--Luscious--richly satisfying to the senses or the mind.


Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I Say, Start Your Day with Pink!

C'mon......you felt something didn't you? Yeh, that's it, it felt good, or, you felt good, when you saw pink! I'm serious..... maybe besides coffee, a dose of pink will energize the day--put a positive spin on things! Pink provokes positive emotion! It made you smile, didn't it? It did. Good!!!


Apparently, to make anything better, just put pink on it!!!!  I'm pretty sure this could almost be proven to be true!

via Denver Photo

via pinterest

via pinterest

Ooohhh, have a happy day!!! xo


14 comments:

  1. Beautiful..pink does make things happy! Hope you have a happy day!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the painting!! You are absolutely right-a little pink makes for a cheery start to the day! Thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heather. Hope your day IS cheery! xo

      Delete
  3. Oh, this post made me HAPPY!!Love, love pink!
    Thanks for the visit sweetie, have a happy day today!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you received some joy from the post Rayanne! It seems pink will always play an important role in some part of one's day! xo

      Delete
  4. I absolutely felt something Shelly...l LOVE pink...the painting is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it funny, the power of color? I love pink too. I hold back on ever using it, that might be why I am so zoned in on photos that are pink focussed! xo

      Delete
  5. Oooh, love these! The pink door! That great painting -- I want them both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!!! It just makes me feel so happy! How ridiculous am I? Oh well, I just gotta laugh at how silly my obsession is! xo

      Delete
  6. great! love the pink door too, Shelly! btw i'm re-decoration our entry way with pops of pink. Hug to you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to see your entry way, Maria!!! hug back to you!

      Delete
  7. Colorful, My girlfriend love this and command me to redesign like this, (--)'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful! Please post photos of your re-design so we can all enjoy!

      Delete