***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***Identifying 'lush'ousness everyday, everywhere!***

***

'LUSH'--Luscious--richly satisfying to the senses or the mind.


Monday, April 23, 2012

Simple. Satisfying.

If you can't spend the majority of your day, doing exactly what you love, at least make time in the weak to do so otherwise. And, if what you love doing is "being creative", then by all means, whether big project, or small, "be creative"!





















via tumblr

And, although I love most everything in my day that I have my mind and hands on, occasionally, I want a little bit more of a certain thing.  I am not having much luck in opening up windows for big projects for the home, so a smaller, simpler one will have to work it's satisfying magic.

This...............

















..............became this!

After spray painting a coat of primer,
 a coat of silver, 
and adding a mirror, 
the results--
                                                           
Simple. 'LUSH'. 
















(Temporary quick set-up. Once I place it in it's proper place in the home, I will re-post a photo!)


The spare-time mini project can be equivalent to
 the emotional fix of skipping lunch 
to buy that coveted pair of shoes on your lunch hour. LOL!
Be inspired! 















xo

14 comments:

  1. nice post, and your project turned out beautiful...great photo shots of the finished tray ...may i have a drink please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely comment! The project is simple, as you see. But, sometimes in this hectic world, simple is good! xo

      Delete
  2. Oh I love your stylish silver tray (tres chic!). It turned out just perfectly. Thanks for the reminder of the joy of the sweet and simple project. I so agree! Thanks for sharing Shelly! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Heather, for delighting in the little things, and the simple fixes, too! xo

      Delete
  3. You are so cute! I love the silver, but I love the hot pink too!
    Great blog,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, Jan, thank you so much! I am so appreciative! xo

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you, Doreen. It's simple, but adds a bit of pizzazz!

      Delete
  5. great job on adding the mirror! SO YOUR style girly!! BTW-

    I'm always inspired & THATS MY PROBLEM...too many ideas and not enough time!! LOL thanks for always leaving me comments it means a lot to me :) your the bestess.
    xo nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy, I love visiting your blog! You have some adorable ideas! xo

      Delete
  6. Very cute tray. And so simple to repurpose. Inspired.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And, I would hope I could inspire you just as much as you've inspired me! I am conscientiously thinking, daily, of my food choices. I'm actually glad. Thank you.

      Delete
  7. Shelly, just wake up and saw your lovely messages. your project looks beautiful. the tray is simply pretty. off to come to you for a drink :) big hugs to you

    p.s.: always a delight to visit you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maria! I'd love to have a drink with you one day!! Big hugs to you and it is always a delight to visit you also! xo

      Delete