***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***Identifying 'lush'ousness everyday, everywhere!***

***

'LUSH'--Luscious--richly satisfying to the senses or the mind.


Friday, May 4, 2012

I Love................



















The pace of life just seems to keep moving swiftly, and the calendar never empties! Besides work and school, time is filled with weddings (of course), triathlons, hockey games and tournaments, etc., etc., etc.! However, I thought I'd share a small bit of our coastal fun (we spent this past Sunday, here). And, FUN, it is!!!

(My photos are taken as we cross the Kemah Bridge! I had photos of the homes along the coast, but they didn't come out very clear. I'll try again. The homes are spectacular!)





















Have an incredibly fun and relaxing weekend!! xo



4 comments:

  1. Really beautiful place, love the atmosphere :)) Hope you have a super weekend and have some fun :)) xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too, Timbarika! Actually, I know you will, as you always find joy!!! xo

      Delete
  2. Hi Shelly! I love the whole weekend vibe of your photos. What a lovely, colorful scene. I hope your weekend was just as fabulous as your views here. Cheers! Heather xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heather! It is colorful! The boardwalk is beautiful day or night! My weekend was great! Thank you! xo

      Delete