***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***Identifying 'lush'ousness everyday, everywhere!***

***

'LUSH'--Luscious--richly satisfying to the senses or the mind.


Wednesday, May 30, 2012

That "Pretty" Feeling.

Napping, 
while feeling, and looking,
 like the queen (of your own life).

Walking into your own bedroom, to a pretty bed, 
with a pretty dress laid across.

Going to your closet, 
and finding one pretty dress after another.

Writing a note on a pretty note pad.

Just a few things that really make me feel pretty. 
There are so many more I could list. 

What makes you feel pretty?

Have a pretty day, 
in a very 'LUSH' kind of way! xo

(images via tumblr. and I fell short of actually linking them to their rightful owners. please let me know if you own them and I will speedily link them back to you. I apologize, but they are so lovely, I got ahead of myself.)

10 comments:

  1. From "tomboy" to "girliegirl"...that's just how us women roll, isn't it Shelly. Loved this beautiful post, every pic is a delight...have a lovely rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bron, you totally caught on to the swing in my step! And, yes, that is how we women roll!!! I love it! You have a wonderful rest of the week also! xo

      Delete
  2. Yes, i like this feeling!! And as women it's our right to feel this way and like being tomboys too :))) Hope your week is going grand!! Thank you ever so much for the sweet comments, yours are always the best and a delight to read :))) xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with a womanly right to feel either way! We women have the knack to pull off either look in the most attractive way! And, you are so very welcome, Timbarika,-- commenting on the blogs of whom I have really come to love and admire, is very natural, from the heart of truth. :) xox

      Delete
  3. Queen of your own life.
    Oooh, I love that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't we all? :) I love the thought regardless! lol.

      Delete
  4. I feel pretty when my feet have just been manicured, and my toesies(?) look all happy with a touch of polish on them...I know it's silly, but that one thing can make me feel like a pretty principessa!
    And, by the way, you found my dream bed...That picture is so bed*lush*ous...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A pedicure makes me feel pretty, too! Didn't think of that one just yet, being that I have been giving myself pedicures and not being treated to one because of constraints. But, I do love a pedicure. And, I love your word play "bed 'lush'ous"! The bed is definitely so!!

      Delete
  5. And the flip side of our beloved Tom Boy is .....so pretty. The photo is fabulous. Love this little collection of la femme. I feel pretty when I'm on date night with my husband and he looks at me....just...so ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Heather, how sweet......to feel so pretty when you are on a date with your husband and he looks at you...just...so ;). Awh, I just love that!!! xo

      Delete